In the evacuation process above, when experiencing health problems (sweating, shortness of breath, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting), then separate themselves from the ranks and calm yourself. Call the clerk first aider or those closest around you. Officers first aider will soothe you. You will not be abandoned by the officers.
When you find someone unconscious, call the clerk first aider or other emergency response personnel. Third officer (first aider, fire suppressor, floor warden) to have the skills to extinguish the fire and give first aid. Earthquake kit however, if you are trained to help people who fainted, then do first aid and keep quiet. Ask the people closest around you to call emergency response personnel.
Avoid carrying items that could hamper the evacuation process yourself AND others. The main priority is the soul, not the material. In the evacuation process, we expected at all to each other keep the peace and creating a calm others. Default Great stuff can make other people uneasy because the process down the emergency stairs becomes longer, not to mention the risk of the goods affected (if the goods unexpectedly fell).
EMERGENCIES: EARTHQUAKE. At the time of the earthquake: my experience, indirect alarm sounded because who knows there will be an earthquake? however, the alarm will sound as soon as possible, followed by the announcement of the building through pagging address declaring an emergency because of the earthquake. Performed:
1. KEEP QUIET. When feel the earthquake or someone shouting earthquake, remain calm. This is also true when you hear the sound of the alarm and announcement of pagging address that was an earthquake.
2. IMMEDIATE HAVEN under a solid object, or next to a wall that no objects dependent. sitting on the floor, and bowed his head toward the knee, and protect the back of the head with both hands (a curled up position).
3. Stay away from OBJECTS THAT CAN BE BROKEN OR fell over. When you’re there at your desk, move away from glass, windows, cabinets, displays and other objects that could fall and hit us. Shelter also must still be considered, for example under the desk, on the corridor walls are free of glass or objects that are easy to fall on.
4. Move & HAVEN wall in the area of solid building (elevator lobby area). If it is possible to move to an area of your floor elevator lobby after shaking finished, move to the elevator lobby area, and stay away from the possibility of falling lights or objects that hung / display. When shock-back occurs, do re-positioning cover.
5. Lack USING THE LIFT. Although assembled in the lift lobby area, you are NOT using the elevator. Risk behaviors when they use the elevator during an earthquake or when building elevator has not declared safe to use!
6. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE PERSONNEL. Officers will not allow us to leave the floor elevator lobby area until the instruction was given. At that time, the officers and their commanders (including security officers) waiting for instructions from the building were announced at pagging address-whether evacuated or remain in place.
When House asked you to evacuate, then follow the instructions Emergency Response Officers on the floor where you are. STAY CALM.
IMPORTANT: SHOULD SEE OR SMELL SMOKE IN THE CORRIDOR: tell the clerk and cover your nose and mouth with a wet handkerchief or tissue, or stay away from the smoke.
EMERGENCIES: BOMB THREAT. Can be a parcel bomb threat, mail / email, and telephone. When receiving foreign parcel unknown or email containing a bomb threat, immediately notify your security guard on the floor. When you receive a call containing a bomb threat, which is the following:
1. STAY CALM.
2. Ask the caller and record INFORMATION, such as the location of the bomb, the type of bomb, bomb aimed at the who, what caller request. Stay calm.
3. IDENTIFY AND SOUND BACKGROUND voice of the caller, and record. Recognize the voice of the caller from the type of sound (heavy, large, small), the voice of man or woman, accent or dialect caller, the language used. Background noise is the sound made from the telephone in addition to voice of the caller, for example, noise, people, trains, vehicles, machinery, water, or even if he did not sound (background calm conditions).
4. Tell SECURITY OFFICERS, the information you collect and record, and stay calm. Security officers will conduct follow-up on your report.
5. IF REQUESTED TO EVACUATION SECURITY PERSONNEL OR EMERGENCY RESPONSE, KEEP CALM and follow the instructions.
Under normal circumstances, emergency response personnel can still be reached at any time to report your medical condition.
How to distinguish between emergencies and practice: after the alarm sounds, listen to the announcement of the building. When you hear the words “exercises” or “exercise-exercise”, then the condition is an emergency response exercises, and you are obliged to follow it.
If you do not hear any of these words, then the alarm indicates a real emergency, and you are obliged to follow the instructions of emergency response personnel.
As the saying goes “umbrellas in the rain”, provide always a waist bag or small bag to store your wallet, cell phone, handkerchief / tissue, and socks whose base is not slippery (when the clothes are worn not have bags) and take it wherever you go.
When the state of emergency declared by the house, you just bring your small bag and went to the lobby area to prepare for evacuation. handkerchief or tissue can be used to cover your nose and mouth when you smell smoke or experience nausea, or pressing and closing the open sores on your body members or people around you are injured.
For women workers, socks non-slip footwear can be worn while you are still wearing high heels are asked to down the building through an emergency ladder when an emergency occurs.
When working in high rise building, then handily sneakers at their desks each, the minimum non-slip sandals or shoes with heels that short of rubber or without rights, and bases are not loud (bending). When a state of emergency was declared, you just swap your footwear with the shoe or slipper.
Congratulations to follow evacuation drills, and survivors have a level of awareness of better building safety.